Standard Fender Equipment Trailers – 8,000, 10,000, and 12,000 lb. GVWR’s
Capacities of 5,500, 7,500, and 9,300 lb.
- Treated wood deck with 2′ dovetail
- 82.5″ between fenders
- 4000 or 5200 lb. 6-lug, or 6,000 lb. 8-lug axles with brakes on both axles
- Double eye spring suspension
- 225/75 R15 load range D 8 ply rating radial tires on 4,000 and 5,200 lb. axles
- 235/80 R16 load range E 10 ply rating radial tires on 6,000 lb. axles
- 5″ channel main frame on 8,000 lb. GVWR
- 6″ channel main frame on 10,000 and 12,000 lb. GVWR
- 3″ channel cross members on 24″ centers
- 4″ channel full wrap-around tongue on 8,000 GVWR
- 5″ channel full wrap-around tongue on 10,000 GVWR
- 6″ channel full wrap-around tongue on 12,000 GVWR
- 5 ft. swing up ramps with support foot
- 2 5/16″ adjustable coupler
- 7,000 lb. drop foot jack
- Stake pockets
- Diamond plate fenders with backs with steps in front of and behind fenders
- Safety chains, rubber mount lights, reflective tape
- Primed, 2 coats of automotive grade acrylic enamel, pin striped
Deluxe Fender Equipment Trailers – Adds the following additional features.
- 7,000 lb. slipper spring axles
- Rubber mount LED lights with a sealed modular wiring harness
- Super duty 4″ channel swing-up ramps with spring assist
- Rubrails on the stake pockets
- Toolbox with lockable lid
- 16″ crossmember spacing
- 12K drop foot jack
- Cast iron adjustable coupler
Contact Us Today For Fender Equipment Trailers
Our friendly sales representatives are here to help you select the perfect fender equipment trailer for your hauling needs. Located in Fairmont West Virginia, American Trailers has the best selection and prices from Charleston, Morgantown, to Pittsburgh. Call 304-366-2233 today!
There are no reviews yet.