- Gooseneck Trailers with 8″ channel main frame, 6″ side rails, and 16″ crossmember spacing
- 7,000 lb. EZ-lube braking axles with brakes on all four wheels
- Heavy duty slipper spring suspension
- 235/80 R16 load range E 10 ply rating radial tires
- Treated wood deck with 4 ft. dovetail. (Cleated, two piece, pop-up optional)
- 102″ max. deck width to outside of rub rail
- 5′ stand-up, spring assisted ramps (4″ channel) or 6′ slide-in ramps
- 2 5/16 adjustable gooseneck coupler
- 12,000 lb. drop foot jack
- Toolbox with lockable lid
- Stake pockets with rub rail
- Primed and painted with two topcoats of acrylic enamel with hardener
- Break away kit, reflective tape, safely chains, sealed modular wiring harness, and sealed beam LED lighting
Contact Us Today For Gooseneck Trailers
Our friendly sales representatives are here to help you select the perfect gooseneck trailer for your hauling needs. Located in Fairmont West Virginia, American Trailers has the best selection and prices from Charleston, Morgantown, to Pittsburgh. Call 304-366-2233 today!
There are no reviews yet.